pitt&sherry Employee Benefitspitt&sherry offers an employment package which includes;
- Income Protection Insurance held on behalf of each employee who works in excess of 18 hours per week and is employed on an Australian Workplace Agreement / ITEA.
- Generous sick leave entitlements of 30 days per annum on a pro rata basis.
- Parental Leave - up to 8 weeks paid leave (on the completion of 12 months continuous service).
- Access to the P&S Healthy People Program (refer News Update). The Healthy People Program offers an externally provided monthly awareness program (including flu vaccinations), an individual subsidy of $100 per annum to assist with personal health initiatives e.g.
- Gym and Sport centre memberships
- Sporting club membership and league/activity fees
- Yoga, pilates, meditation, tai chi
- Weight loss and dietary advice
- Alternative therapies, etc
- Corporate Clothing policy
- Workplace Flexibility.
pitt&sherry wish to attract talented, diverse and happy employees and aim to provide a stimulating operating environment for them. Technology combined with effective empowerment can enable flexible employment practices and associated business efficiency. pitt&sherry are committed to exploring opportunities with individuals to provide mutual benefits from specific circumstances. The range of opportunities available include part time work, job sharing, home based work, flexible hours and leave arrangements. Areas of application cover the full employment cycle – recognising that employee needs vary during different periods in their life – for example
- Reduction of working hours approaching employee’s planned retirement,
- Reduction of working hours prior to parental leave, or return to work on a part-time basis following parental leave,
- Increased annual leave by annual salary reduction
- Start / finish times which reflect the need to avoid peak hour traffic, collect children and so on
The world is moving rapidly towards a position of determining initiatives on the basis of their capacity to contribute to sustainable objectives. We believe this shift in global value systems is permanent and gaining momentum, with sufficient magnitude to require a proportionate response from pitt&sherry. Find Out More