pitt&sherry have extensive experience in environmentally sensitive and sustainable water engineering solutions, balancing client needs with environmental and planning requirements. Services utilising the latest hydraulic modelling software, GIS and 3D CAD representations include:
- Catchment management including flood modelling, urban drainage, water sensitive urban design and water quality modelling, water storage, distribution and plumbing systems and water quality risk assessment.
- Water supply including system modelling and sizing, tank and dam design, distribution system design, instrumentation and control, plumbing systems, and water quality risk assessment.
- Waste water treatment and reuse including stormwater treatment and reuse, sewage collection systems, wastewater treatment systems, effluent reuse.
- Infrastructure planning and asset management.
- Catchment Hydraulics
pitt&sherry have significant capability in the use of HEC-RAS to model the impact of flooding.
- Water Supply
pitt&sherry have an extensive capability to plan, design and implement water supply systems including catchment, storage and distribution
- Sustainable Runoff & Wastewater Engineering
pitt&sherry have considerable capability with waste water treatment and reuse including stormwater treatment and reuse, sewage collection systems, wastewater treatment systems and effluent reuse.
The world is moving rapidly towards a position of determining initiatives on the basis of their capacity to contribute to sustainable objectives. We believe this shift in global value systems is permanent and gaining momentum, with sufficient magnitude to require a proportionate response from pitt&sherry. Find Out More