pitt&sherry climatechange has extensive experience in working with government in the development of climate change, energy efficiency and renewable energy policies and programs, as well as delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions that help businesses to thrive in a climate-constrained world. We offer informed, credible and independent advice.
We work with clients to:
- Understand the evolving carbon environment at global, national, state and local levels;
- Develop and implement climate change action plans, mitigation and adaptation strategies, policies and programs;
- Reduce emissions and minimise costs through strategic process optimisation, energy efficiency and clean and renewable energy projects;
- Document, analyse and report greenhouse gas emissions for regulatory compliance and business planning purposes;
- Participate in the development of carbon regulatory frameworks through submissions and advocacy;
- Engage with stakeholders and the community to promote carbon reduction and sustainability;
- Help the community and infrastructure owners adapt to the consequences of climate change;
- Develop and commercialise low-emission products, services and technologies; and
pitt&sherry offers the engineering depth and project management experience to ensure that our climatechange solutions are practical and cost-effective to implement.
- Energy Strategies
pitt&sherry climatechange draws together a diverse team of specialists in the key disciplines needed to deliver effective and transformative climate change solutions.
- climatechange adaptation
Analysing the risks of impact of climate change on your business and its environment and implementing adaptation solutions.
- Carbon Strategies
pitt&sherry offers an innovative approach to carbon footprinting, carbon reduction, emission regulatory compliance and climate adaptation strategies - focused on the development of whole of business solutions to climate change challen
- Carbon Risk Analysis
Accounting, modelling, reporting - increasing confidence in your climate change strategy.
The world is moving rapidly towards a position of determining initiatives on the basis of their capacity to contribute to sustainable objectives. We believe this shift in global value systems is permanent and gaining momentum, with sufficient magnitude to require a proportionate response from pitt&sherry. Find Out More
On 1 July 2012 pitt&sherry formalised the acquisition of Rare Consulting, a specialist consultancy providing strategic services in transport technologies, energy use and greenhouse strategy. The operations of Rare consulting have been integrated with pitt&sherry's Climate Services group to provide a team of specialists in transport, energy, carbon and climate adaptation. Find Out More For information on Rare